Saturday, November 21, 2009

STFUEXAMASDIAFJAGSDAJS




I CANT STUDY ANYMOREEEEEE

Not that I have studied at all today
BUT SERIOUSLY I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.




************************************




Anyway reflecting on yesterday when we were discussing becoming nurses / doctors
I came across the realization that the first male ass i'll see (if I end up doing med) will most probably be some total stranger who is probably old ugly and hairy.

THAT CREEPS ME OUT BIGTIME.

I MEAN I SO DO NOT WANT MY EYES TO BE DESTROYED BY THAT TRAUMA.

1. I have NO intention of seeing a old mans ass, front OR back
2. I have NO intention of seeing a STRANGERS ass
3. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SEEING ANY MALE ASS FOR THAT MATTER
4. I would not like the remainder of my innocence to be stripped from me in such a crude manner.
5. I cant remember but SOMEONE said that doctors have to wash patients too, just like nurses. And from sushi's story about her sis washing some old fat guy...I REALLYREALLYREALLY dont want to physically come in contact with male ass.
6. To be frank. I dislike male ass in general.
7. What if I get so disgusted I cant do my work properly?
8. OLD MALE ASS. Need I say more? THATS GROSS/
9. What if I have to like...wipe people's poo off their ass? OH GREAT HEAVENS do NOT make me do that.
10. I refuse to examine male asses or to diagnose problems related to their asses.


HMM so it seems I'm very unsuited to the medical path, yes?
I agree also.
I mean even if it was girl ass I'd still be way uncomfortable.
Its like...they call them PRIVATES for a reason you know. TO KEEP THEM PRIVATE?
But that isn't the worst part.
The worst part..is the dissection of a human body.



DEAD ASS



So now...I am reallyreally thinking how on earth I will ever be able to become a doctor. I'm not a really....GOREy person. Blood.guts.ass. Medicine doesnt seem that appealing anymore does it?


WELLL I shall be off now to 'attempt to read my unimath book'



aJAA



S