Saturday, November 7, 2009

More than the sky

I have just spent the past 3 days doing nothing but watching dramas & tvshows.
And for that, I am very disappointed in myself.
But watching those unrealistic shows, I have come to the conclusion that:

1) The people you dislike are not at all as bad as you think they are.
2) The people you adore are not always as wonderful as you would like to think.
3) Misunderstanding come from doubt.
4) And leave a path of destruction behind them.
5) The people you value the most may not be the people that always believe in you.
6) The people you would have thought didnt care sometimes do care.
7) When people say forever, they dont mean forever. They only mean forever, for now.
8) Sometimes you have to have dreams in order to live life to the max.
9) And sometimes its better not to have dreams because when you realise they wont come true, you get more hurt.
10) Nothing in this world is definite. There is always the possibility that it will change. Even if you dont realise.
11) It's not called love if you love someone for all the good you see in them.
12) It's called love when you can see the bad in them, but love them for it anyway.



OH :)
My 18th birthday is still 3months away.
BUT I've thought of my birthday wish already.
There's almost nothing i want more than for that wish to come true.
But I'll never be able to know whether it really worked or not until AGGESSS later.
Maybe I should set a time limit for it? hmm

Anyway enough of my rambling. I really am feeling so very bored and strange.
DID I MENTION I AM DYING TO GO SHOPPING@@@@@@@@@@

Until next time.





SS