Monday, November 23, 2009

IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FINALLY

aksjdasfsagfkasjdsa
OMG IVE WAITED BLOODY 12 YEARS FOR THIS DAY :D
THE END OF MY HIGHSCHOOL CAREER
WOOOOOOOOOOOO


AND NOW
drama
movies
books
goingOUTOUTOUT
callme
xxxx


I AM SO HIGHHHHHHHHHHHH


LOL
guess what. I made an interesting discovery today.
A benefit of having a bf is to EAT YOUR LEFTOVERS WHEN YOU ARE FULL
MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH
cept I only need linhtran with me :X


ANYWAY today had exam at 2
blahblah
then shopped around mc for winnies present.
FINALLY choose a bag i THINK is the size she wants -.- if it isnt dont blame me OKAYY??
ANYWAY trammed down to sofias and gave them their suprise partayyy
16 of us $180 THAT IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD YEAH?
I still owe her a 10page letter though.


OH AND TO YOU BABIES WHO I STILL OWE PRESENTS TO.
I shall try to get them one by one LOLOL
when i get more pocketmoney that is
SUNNYSUN is SOOOO BROKE

BUT ANYWAYYYY
What should i do thursday friday & sat?



WHOCARES IM OFF TO MY DRAMALAND NOW


i love yoo
like flies love poo



S