Friday, November 20, 2009

So close

Finally there is only one more left.
Monday
5:pm
I
WILL
BE
FREE



Well almost free...theres always the interview to prepare for.

NO UPDATE the past 2 or so weeks NOT because I have been seriously studying my ass off, but because I spend every non-sleeping moment at home watching dramas.
HOT SHOT IS SO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!
:)


********************************

Well anyway we have 2 new members to the family.
2 8week budgies I brought for mums birthday.
The female is a light purple color and the male is bright blue/green with a yellow head.
HE IS SOOO PRETTY...more like a girl.
Which is why I have named him JJ after JaeJoong

As for the female...we're still working on a good name.


********************************

UNIMATH EXAM TODAY. 3HRs of hell
For some reason I couldnt breath during the exam -.-
Anyway I know exactly what Winnie means when she says that people dont understand or dont TRY to understand.
Sometimes when I say that I did shit
Or I dont understand
I'm not prepared...
IT ACTUALLY MEANS IM NOT PREPARED.

And most of the time, the response is "You'll be fine"
Really over the past few months I have come to be rather annoyed when people say that "dont worry you'll ace it"
Because you dont understand.
I WONT ace it.
SO PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.
DONT EVER SAY YOU'll ACE IT NO PROB.
Because that just shows you're not even listening to me, it just shows your ignorance.
And it leaves me feeling helpless.


*********************************

EVERYONE IS OVERSEAS NOW
and I am still stuck here...studying?
I MISS YOU bayBEEs



S