Wednesday, October 7, 2009

spring

AHHHHHHH♥♥♥


Take a deep breath. What do you smell?
SPRING!
Flowers.
Sunlight.
And an indescribable kind of happiness, anticipation for the seasons that follow.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!




WELLL I shall dutifully update you about my day.
I am rather peeved at myself seeing as I spent 11hrs straight watching anime/drama yesterday :(
I WILL NOT TODAY!! Yeah only because spesh sac is tomorrow ^^"


HUHUUU
I SAW PKS HOUSE TODAYY pwoahh
I arrived at school like 30mins late >__> (yeh prob cos of the watching drama till 2am?)
ANYWAYY
After chem I was kindly offered by Jason to accompany him to pick up PK.
BAHHAHAHA I'm so happy for him that he finally got his Ps :) It seems now all he wants to do is drivedriveDRIVE.
(BTW CONGRATS TO BOMAL WHO ALSO GOT HIS Ps THIS HOLIDAY!!!!)
ANYWAYYY PKs house is like BIG okayyyy -.-
AND HE HAS A REALLY CUTE DOG!!! Her name is Lucy♥ and BOY OH BOY is she one enthusiastic puppy or WHAT? Couldnt stop jumping up and down and kept trying to like climb up my legs or something & lick me.
As a result...I now have multiple scratches on my legs ..ehh PK you should really give her a manicure.
Hmm lets see...he has a GRANDPIANO♥
pool table :O
and so many nice big rooms.
I mean...his bathroom is like almost the size of my bedroom -.- sigh oh sigh rich peoplee.

WELLWELL we couldnt stay long ><>:) very worthwhile!!



Double english was not so tedious today. We were watching the Matrix. Which reminded me that I never really understood the movie at all. Poor Jerry&Ken tried to explain the whole real world fake world thing. MEH



Being my usual, er, clumsy self. LOL I missed my stop on the bus home. (It just happened that the next stop was like AGES away =.=)
MANG ended up walking 15mins to get home BAHAHHAHA.
BUT OH WELL it was good :) Im feeling rather sunny today!!
It IS an incredibly beautiful day.
And then to top things off, I found 3 flowers that had fallen off the bush thingo in my yard. They wernt even like brown or decaying, so I decided to bring them inside and put them inside a little dish thingo. AND NOW I HAVE FLOWERPETALS FLOATING IN THE DISH ON THE TABLE
woooooo



SO GUYS
Let me ask you a question
Which one do you like more?
Sun
Moon
Star
Sky
Clouds?



I love looking up at the sky on a bright day, or during night time :) And I just wonder...what is it about that scenery that attracts us so?





♥SUNdae