Friday, October 9, 2009

close to the end

In exactly 3weeks time I will have already done my english&spesh exams. I will prob be shytting myself over how crap I did and trying to study for the next spesh exam.
COL
(that stands for CRY OUT LOUD for those of you who cant figure it out :)


LADIES AND UNGENTLEMEN
TY for taking the time out to fill out my profile book. Very much appreciated. Hopefully in a few years time I can look back and LOL at how funny it all is.
For those of you who haven't filled it out yet...PLEASE DO SO! And if I forget to ask you..come ask me :D If you can be bothered LOL


TODAY WAS MY LAST SAC EVER
EVEREVEREVER NEVER?
Sigh...see if this was last year I would prob be majorly depressed. But since this year I have become used to the fact that I dont finish my SACs. =.= Last year I cried over a C. But this year I cried over a D. =.= My average for all my subjects (except accounting) has dramatically declined:
spesh A-->C
chem A-->B
eng A-->B

Lets hope I can pull myself together for these last few weeks ey?
AJA AJA


SO it's nearly the end of highschool life.
VALEDICTORY: WHYYYYYY arent siu.nancy.linh going :O Its the last yr12 thing we do together mangg. Ohwells atleast most other ppl are going? I think. OH AND GOTTA FIND MESELF A DRESS
MUCKUPDAY: Guys shouldnt we try to come up with what to WEAR lololl PLUSS are we gonna plan anything? seeing as the school is being so damn tight. THEY ONLY ALLOW US TO BRING DAMN PLASTIC BAGS INTO THE SCHOOL ON THE DAY :O and like NO LIQUIDS. WHAT FUN IS THATTTT?!



I wonder if mum will let me go schoolies with friends =.=
I REALLYREALLY WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!
BAHAHHAH except if I go with sharon.winnie.&co. ME AND SHARON WILL BE THE ONLY UNDERAGE? :O LOLOL I do NOT wish to be left behind at the hotelmotel while they go have fun =.=
Which reminds me I SO HAVE TO GET MY Ls.

Watching Jason drive his arse everywhere PLUS the fact that my house is now so far makes me wish that I had a damn car so I didnt have to spend 1hr everyday coming home from school =.=
LOL I should be spending 50mins getting TO school too...but yeah Im lazy :) And I usually end up being driven.

OHYEAH That reminds me. LOL LilJ offered to take me to school on monday.
Supposedly at 8:15.
ERRR no offense but like MY BUS COMES AT 8:10 AND THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING DRIVEN IS TO WAKE UP LATER RIGHT? SO WHATS THE POINT OF YOU PICKING ME UP IF ITS STILL SO DAMN EARLY??
LOL dont tell him I said that x__x dont wanna burst his lil bubble of excitement.


NAWWW SUSHI&RACHEL ARE CRASHING AT SIUdear's HOUSE TMRRR
I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOo T__T
But mummy wont let me.
She wont let me go mels lunch either :(
WHYYWHYYY
okay i know why
BUT STILLLLL



BAHAHHAH I think Ive done enough complaining for today!
But heyhey this complaining is GOOD complaining :)
I mean surely if all I did was blog about how I love this world then it would be very mushy no?
KEKEKE I shall only permit myself to blog like that once every while^^
But you guys all know anywayy nawww


Friends listen to what you say.
Good friends listen to what you DONT say.




Sit tight and try survive this rollercoaster of a ride.
♥SUNdae