Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DINGDONGGG




HARROW EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!




Why... I've missed this place more than I thought I would ^^V
OKAY!
SOOOO .___. as you know I recently moved houses && thats why phoneline+internet took FOREVER to reconnect here.
ANNDD then after the phones started working..for some lamegayassreasonthaticannotcomprehend the internet just wouldnt work =.=
BUT ITS OKAY NOW!!



keke
New house...well what can I say?
:( I miss the stairs
:( I miss how its like 5mins from monash uni
:( I miss how close it is to the bus stop to school
THIS NEW HOUSE (although I do like the kitchen roof) IS VERY ANNOYING IN MANY ASPECTS.
1. No direct buses to school :O And the closest bus to glen comes like once every HOUR on weekends.
2. MY ROOM IS SO SMALL ARRRGHHHHHH :( I can only just fit in my Qbed...and a really small desk that I keep the laptop on. BUT THANKFULLY the spare bedroom is currently being used as my study so I have the proper desk+comp+bookcase there ^^
3. I HATE THE DOORS HERE -..- You cant lock doors from inside...so everytime you get IN the house you actually have to USE THE DAMN KEY TO LOCK THE DOOR FROM INSIDE. Bothersome much?

EH...sorrysorry I shouldnt be badmouthing my house should I?




THREE WEEKS UNTIL EXAMS MY DEARRSSSS
I hope you all used your holidays wisely. Unlike me, who barely did any work.
Yesyes I know you probably expect me to have done revision and nerded it out a bit etcetc. I will be 100% honest with you here.
I ONLY DID ONE ENGLISH KR ESSAY + SOME MULTIPLECHOICE QUESTIONS FROM SPESH CHECKPOINTS.
Thats it.
I'm not even joking in the slightest bit. Which is rather concerning seeing as there is less than a MONTH until exams and I have spent 2 whole weeks at home doing jack all.
To top it all off...I had 2 sacs today: spesh and chem, and I spent 5hours last night rewatching coffee prince. SIGHHH. Then at 11pm I started looking through my chem book and realised that theres all this CELLS&BATTERIES stuff and those ELECTOLYTIC CELLS crap that we's supposed to know? But yeh I was clueless.
Regardless I turned up to school and about 10mins before my spesh sac, a certain SOMEONE told me that THE SAC WASNT ONLY MULTIPLE CHOICE. I MEAN RAWR!#&#($$#%@^@*
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME EARLIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes if you scroll up you will see that I DID NO EXTENDED RESPONSE QUESTIONS AT ALL??
I thought this was ONLY MULTIPLE CHOICE and that the sac on thurs would be extended response. GG
Well in the end there were 3 questions I didnt do...which was 11 marks out of 43.
I shall leave the rest for you to ponder in dispair :)


OH AND GUESS WHAT!! I came home at..2ish today :) and I'm NOT proud to annouce that I have been watching host club for the past 4hours whilst continuously consuming food and lounging on my bed as if I dont have 7 exams coming up :) I mean HEY NO PRESSURE RIGHT?
=.=




Am I ranting on a bit here?
Yeh I think I'm being a bit of a loser.
WELLLL....sadly I will stop now :)


SO I CAN WATCH MORE HOST CLUB!!!!!!!



BYE BYCICLE! -jin



♥SUNdae