Wednesday, October 14, 2009

look back

YO GUYS

Wasn't able to blog much this week because of my obsession with reading. LOL during the weekend I read 5.5books :) ALLLL vampire related. MWAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Its times like these that I think I'm too immature for my own good; too lacking in self control; too naive; too absorbed in my little fantasy world with the fairytale and happy ending.
Sometimes I think I should just grow up for once.

BUT
I like to be silly and laugh my head off because it makes me happier. I like to relax and procrastinate because it takes my mind off all the stress. I like to believe because its more simple. I like my fantasies because they are my dreams and they encourage me to move on.

Sigh. There are things that I wish I could say here but HECK NO WAYYYY TO EMBARRASSING. Plus you would prob be like WHOTDAPHUCK and laugh.




HMMM
Was meant to go to monashlib yesterday but...um...yeahh too tired. Got home and slept from 7pm-8am this morning nonstop. Mum was pretty pissed because supposedly I dont have time to sleep - I should be studying hardcore. Thankgod I woke up to Jasons sms saying he was on his way to pick me up. I dont think mum intended on driving me to school, she prob wants me to LEARN MY LESSON (for like the 100th time?) about how sleeping in late has its consequenses blahBLAH.
Anywayyy I told Jason to dont bother coming cos yeah I only woke up at like 8:15 and I'll prob be late. BUT after my supersaiyan 10min shower he was outside waiting for me.
So
THANKYOU :)
(Though I'm sorry to say I dont fully trust you behind that wheel. Doesnt feel as...soothing. Poultry is better ^^" )

Hmm school was the sameold sameold.
FIRST 2PERIODS I HAD DAMN CHEM PRAC EXAM. OHMYGEE failed so bad. LOLOL I couldnt do 7 out of the 10 extended questions BAHAHAHHA.
I wanted mr craig to give out the answers RIGHT AFTER CLASS but he's like "What's the rush? Its not like you have any answers to mark anyway". Yeh such a supportive learning environment I'd say.

English; we got our practice exams back!! I got 13+17+16 out of 60? I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE DONE LBW FOR THE TEXT RESPONSE!!! SCREW FILM TECHNIQUES MANG I DONT GIVE A POOPOO IF YOU USE PHOTO MONTAGES OR NOT. But I am rather satisfied with the others...better than what I expected seeing as i did not practice pieces.

Oh that reminds me: You would think that after years and years of teaching, that teachers would have better handwriting no? However NO OFFENSE but they write like rats. I mean OMG...no I will not rant about this :) LOLOL See? exercising self control already :D:D

ANYWAYY After school went over to glenny to EAT(duh) & figure out a outfit for monday & muckupday
MONDAY: teamB = RED....and so far we have no clue as to what to wear yet. I dont even OWN anything RED =.=
TUESDAY: muckupday. I came up with the idea of suspenders+tie so I think thats what we're doing. Gonna borrow someones tie + buy suspenders. GLENNY DOESNT SELL SUSPENDERS omgEE so yeah whoever goes to chaddy next can buy 6pairs them :)
Got dropped home and then went back to eating(duh x 2) and reading the vamp book I picked up from the lib (LOL SOME VAMPIRE CHICK FALLS IN LOVE WITH A VAMP HUNTER woooooooooolala)



ANYWAYYSS
I sure am shytting myself about the fact that THERE IS 4DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT. 3 DAYS OF CLASSES.
I have a feeling I'll end up crying. NOT because I am a crybaby but because YOU KNOWW it just feels so weird. When you are about to lose something, thats when you realise how precious it is to you. And yeah you annoying people that I have spent the past few years with, I will miss you.
OMG if I cry at valedictory I'm going to smudge all my makeup. DAMN. Better bring backup then BAHAHAHHA.


OHNUUUUUUU
Mums bday on sat.
I HAD AN IDEA BEFORE AND IT WAS A REALLY GOOD ONE COS SHE REALLY WOULD HAVE LIKED IT. But now I forgot. Damn my damned memory.


OHYERRRRRR
I really needa go study with bomuchan. Havnt seen him for...howmanyweeks? And natalieniap&anteater. Gotta go study with them too!!!

Thats all for now.


SIGH
You know when you sometimes do stuff or go to places and then it reminds you of something else?
Sometimes its GREAT but sometimes that is kinda depressing too.
Sometimes I dont know if I've actually crossed that bridge yet? Have I even finished building my bridge?
Or am I just standing on it, knowing I should keep traveling, but at the same time looking at the beautiful scenery behind me.
t's like everytime I take a step I see things that remind me of the scenery I once passed and makes me look back.
Two steps forward. One step back.
But eventually I'll get to the other side...right?
ARGH I guess the first bridge is pretty hard to cross ey.

OHWELLS I'm glad that I'm thinking more in the right way now. LOL actually it's pretty cute if you think about it from the other perspective? Either way I think this way is more...hmm...suitable? At least the other story is happy.





♥SUNdae