Saturday, October 24, 2009

goodtimes

OHDEAR
Last night was definitely enjoyable.
Everyone looked sooooo pretty and handsome.
SIGHH
:( Almost cried.
BUT due to my duties to my vanity ... I kept it in so my makeup wouldnt smudge.
SPENT 1.5HRS ON THAT MAKEUP lol cos im noob like that?
YEAH friday was so damn hectic.
Was meant to go to Jennys to get my hair curled BUT didnt have time.
MAYBE that was because I only got my dress like 2hrs before leaving the house =.=
Remind me to NOT do that again??

DINNER was good.
If you havnt heard me brag yet then you would have known that
I ATE 2 DESSERTS!!!!!!
mwahahha
I feel so accomplished.

Went over to Chiu's house to celebrate Jasons bday.
Ate helium balloons.
Watched movie.
Ate yummyfood.
And icecreamcake!! FRODDO FTW

Got home at like 4am OMG MAN
slept at 5am
GEE GEE


And today was bludgy :)
I did 1hr of study though so...compared to the past few weeks its an improvment.
FARK
5
more
days
until
i
die.


stress much?

well im prob not stressing enough
or i wouldnt be waiting for ella enchanted to start would i?


BYTHEWAY
I received a LOL sms from dan (VERRYY LONG)
And cos im bored i'll put it up here.
ENJOY

"Yo hello there sunny sun :)
you know who this is they call me dan,
im so hot they say im the candle man,
with an S on my chest more fly than superman!
Anyways just woke up,
should go for a run,
lying in this bed is no fucking fun.
Omfg english and spec on the first day,
man i wish i had a fucking gun,
put it to my brain and scream 'say goodbye to superman!'
sigh woke up so late but at least there's still the sun,
speaking of sun, i think you need a fucking tan!
Lmao what kinda name is sunny sun,
go to the beach and eat some sand,
oh and while your at it get that fucking tan!
Rofl you remind me of rachel wong,
your face so flat,
as flat as my frying pan.
But your name's sunnysun,
you like to shop but cant even afford calven klein.
You think you hard you think your number one,
nah sunny you're at the bottom you're just sunny sun.
Rodlmao im only joking sunny
trying to have some fun,
im actually your biggest fan XD
have funat valedictory with susanne,
you know i love you long time sunny sun! :D



I LOVE YOU MY DEARS!!



♥SUNdae