Friday, September 11, 2009

today



First of all, AwWW IM SORRY CHARLIE
You're not gay :)

Unless she is a guy :o

Forgiveness yes? ahh you always end up forgiving me BAHAHAH I think o.o


Secondly

In response to mel:
KANAME IS SUPERHOT TOO!!!!!!!!!

And oh so nice and caring and thoughtful and understanding ♥

But yeah his dark side is :S LOOLOLLL its like shes the only thing keeping him good.
ZERO IS ALSO SUPERCUTE
&& yeah that guy you were talking abt...LOLOL reminds me of you&jam

Ahhhokay too animeobsessed.





Hmm Just had a nice loooonnnngggg talk with mum
;) ilovemymummy
& how i can tell her anything
Well yeah...it was rather helpful ;)
Sigh man HOW IS IT that mums are like ALL KNOWING... ? I didnt even tell her anything and she already guessed. LOL I seriously didnt intend on telling her stuff...but yeah it just ended up flowing out. And her feedback was really honest. Honest in the sense that she doesnt just try to sugarcoat things and make me feel better, but instead she analyses the whole picture and tells me the positives as well as the negatives. I thank her for that ;)


See...today was a special day..kinda.
I went out the door this morning, and i was in a good mood.


LOL I mean the sun was shining, bright but not too bright, and the air smelt sweet, and it was friday, and it feels like spring has finally come...a fresh outlook on life etc. And yeah, I was actually feeling pretty good. LOL AND i didnt have that scowl on my face BAHAHAHAHHA
A refreshing change.


Bludged through english. Then went to glenny for happycup+breadkingdom. My good mood lasted me until lunch...which was when my headache kicked in. I HATE BOOBOO TIME. hence the name BOOBOO lololol
Bludged spesh and accounting.
Basically afternoon was badmood time.


Felt pretty shit until that D&M with mum.
Now i only feel physically shit. OMG mass headache + so damn weak/tired. NO ENERGY LAH.
Well yes I think she understands.




ANYWAYS
Piano is being moved tmr.
Cant wait to be reunited with my darling...
IF ANYONE HAS ANY GOOD MUSIC TO RECCOMENT IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.




♥SUNdae
(PS see it works much better if i keep the emo stuff out of here)