Monday, September 14, 2009

flies

I hate flies that intrude into your home randomly. And you cant stop it. No matter how many times you try to make it leave, it continues buzzing around your house, wandering around. So I try to ignore it, I move from room to room escaping it. I succeed in finding a slice of peace, forgetting it. But sooner or later it finds its way back to me. I have to live with this fly, buzzing around constantly, hoping that one day it will find the exit on its own. SIGH.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZO! 18th :)
(not that he will read this seeing as he prob doesnt even know i have a blog + he should hopefully be trying to cram fo
r accounting seeing as he went to NANDOS today instead of doing last years paper)





ACC&SPESH sac tomorrow, yet I have gone against my better judgement and started to blog. That is probably because i cannot be bothered writing so much in my diary? OH I PROMISE I WILL DO SPESH AFTER THIS!! I PROMISE I PROMISE.

I too agree with mel&sushi's blog.

I LOVE YOU ALL A LOT♥♥
&& I shall miss you next year :(
(REMINDER: someone organise reunions OKAYY?)
But you should already know that right^^ I shall post a mushy blog LATERRR :)
Went to boxhill to look for a profile book BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY?! So now I will have to go glenn. If they still dont have one then I'll just use a visual diary and stick pics on them + get people to write comments?? PLUS I NEED TO MAKE A START ON MY INDIVIDUAL NOTESSSS♥ (And no they are not love letters..not in that sense anyway BAHAHAHAH o.o) Hopefully I will be able to write all of them up by the end of the holidayy!!! Give them all to you next term. Hmmm unless I can think up something better than notes?



OHDEAR I am in the mood for hugs.
I wonder when international HUGS DAY was....damnnnn. OHWELLS I shall make my own LOL. Sigh wheres panda when you need.



OKAY!
I AM going to do spesh questions now :)

I am NOT going to watch ouran high host club.

I am going to fantasize about vampire knight, or anything vampire related.

I AM going to block out all non studyrelated thoughts.


Ithink.





♥SUNdae