Thursday, September 10, 2009

INCLASS

oh HO HO HO

Yours truly is currently in DOUBLE ACCOUNTING with bbytran.kenzo.des&maymay.
MR BOLZ WONT LET ME GO LIB cos i was like 3mins late PSH. Not like we're doing work anyway?

OHEMGEE merodi & winni both have profile books that theyve already gotten people to fill outttt I NEED A PROFILE BOOK >:O
this weekend i MUST go find myself one..or it will be TOO LATEE!

stupid printer wont print doublesided.

btw MASS EYEBAGS TODAYYYY. BAHAHHAHA so funny
last night was like 1am and i was pretty tired...so said goodbyes on msn and prepared to sleep. Then suddenly didnt feel like sleeping anymore...so guess what? I WENT TO WATCH A DRAMA!!!
I wanted to watch hotshot but like the first ep was 2hrs long and i only intended on watching 1hr...so i settled for anime instead. VAMPIRE KNIGHT :)
I remember zhuzhu loved that one LOLOL. And the ep was only like 20-30mins long.
SO YEA guess what time i ended up sleeping?
5:10am


BAHAHAHHA 3hrs sleep YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



OKILYDOKILY I WILL GO NOW

<3>