Wednesday, September 9, 2009

those were the times

:) I am very happy for acertainsomeone today
because I have just learnt that they are currently experiencing acertainsomething that is very sweet&wonderful. Though if we're not careful even the most amazing things in life can turn into bitterness.
Yes they remind me of myself. It makes me both thrilled and also slightly envious.
So to acertainsomeone:
Goodluck♥
I'm sure you'll do better than i did. YOU BETTER!!


I was rather stressed for the english sac, as you may have noticed from the last post. I ended up rewriting my whole story and memorising (or attempting to memorise) it. Slept at 4am lastnight/thismorning. BUT overall i am rather pleased with myself.
Spent the entire CHEM double today trying to write out my story again. I didn't finish :S
So when i went into the ENG sac i was reaalllyy nervous that i wouldnt be able to finish writing up my 1200w shortstory + written explanation which I'd actually have to think up on the spot. However it worked out rather satisfyingly...I managed to write the piece in 55mins and spent the remaining time doing the WE. Could have done that to a better standard...but HEY AT LEAST I FINISHED?
(Y) came home and slept from 2-7
OHSOTIRED these days + headaches.
Mum wants to take me to doctors BUT I REFUSE TO! They always just end up taking blood tests because they cant find any obvious problems :(




Hmm today feels rather strange. Or is it just me?
I feel rather emotionless.
Well not emotionless, just...neutral. bland. like an outsider looking in on my life.
Makes me think of 'WHOSE REALITY' although Im sure everyone is pretty sick of it by now.

"Our past experiences and memories shape our reality and how we face the future"
THAT RIGHT THERE could be a very good prompt :)
I rather agree with it too.
All the goodtimes, good memories Ive had, I want to cherish and treasure. I regret not being able to record every single time I have been happy. I regret I have taken so many pleasurable things in life for granted. Sometimes we are blessed with happiness, but dont see the blessing. All the places Ive been to, I wish I had firmly stored them in my memory. I wish I could go back and write down every laugh I had, every moment of glorious bliss. Because these are the things you call up on when you are down. They are the moments in life that you can think back and bring a smile to your face. All the lovely times you had, the lovely people you've known, and all the wonderful things that you will encounter...they are what gets you through your day.

As for all those times you cried, you raged, you felt like giving up...however tempting it is to just lock them away and run as far from them as you can. However, they are not meant to be forgotten; they are meant to be reflected on and learnt from. Just like when we make a mistake, we learn from it..our experiences too are meant to guide us on how we view situations in the future. There have been many times Im sure for every one of us where we have just wanted to forget the negative things in our mind. But I think that accepting, acknowledging and moving on is the more practical approach. There are many things I regret knowing/seeing/feeling/doing in my life. Yet I do not throw them away. I wait until the wound is no longer fresh, and i contemplate over them. I hope Im able to learn from them, all the things I did wrong, all the things other people did wrong. Try to forgive and move on. Hopefully at the end of the day these experiences will make me a better person, or at least a stronger person.


SO
To all the people who I have been able to give even the slightest bit of happiness, a smile, a good memory to: ♥I am glad that I did, I only wish I could give you more. Hopefully I have made your day just that tiny bit more interesting, more cheerful.

To all the people who I have troubled, hurt, annoyed, angered or caused unhappiness to: Even if it is something of no significance to you, something you dont care about, I wish that I could undo everything, but I cant. All I can do is offer my sincere apologies. Whether or not you accept it is not in my control.







OH and from now on I will try to keep any emo posts out of this blog. I have somewhere else i can write them now :) that way YOU who are reading this wont have to put up with the stupidity of my lame negativity.





♥SUNdae