Friday, September 4, 2009

imsorry

sorry guys
crap mood recently
(as jerry kindly and loudly pointed out today)
sorry if i raged/ranted abt stuff to you :( i shudnt trouble other ppl with that kinda lame pointless stuff.
sorry if ive been a betch or if ive been uninteresting to talk to
sorry if ive annoyed you with my lowness

just me being stupid!!! :)
think of it as PMS okay :D :D :D
i think the stress is also getting to me...im so tightly round up :S

so yer SORRY SORRY SORRY put up with it just a while longer :)
SUNNYSUN soon to come back to a cinema near you :)



:( i should be treasuring every moment spent with schoolpeeps right now

i'll miss S^3NT♥ & everyone else that has just become a part of everyday life.

life is to be enjoyed
not to be fretted over


♥SUNdae



oh and just to let you know
i do NOT like the person i am right now
i want the old sunnysun back not this freakishly unsunny person

shes the biggest retard
give me me back