Monday, August 3, 2009

1moreday




My favorite love song is your ringtone
But i haven't heard it once at all today
Call me tomorrow, like my nothings wrong
And you forgot that it's been 6 months since the day





ONE MORE DAY AND I"LL BE FREE TO FB/MSN :D
so yes so you people who bet that i couldnt do it....SUCKSHYT
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHH bum&B1 you guys shud be proud of me

wellwellwell
results came out todayy
better than i expected LOL thankgod..otherwise mum wud like throw me a thunderstorm
most people were satisfied with their results i think (Y)

sighhhh omg mangg
i want a new diary
LOLOLOLOLOL
my old one is so lameee. and the one im writing in has no lock =.=
yes as soon as im not as broke anymore I SHALL GO BUY MYSELF A NEW THICK DIARY WITH A LOCK ;] or combinationlock or some kinda strap at least
IM RATHER SUPRISED that i have been able to keep up regularily updating my diary for the past..err 10days LOLOL

next 2 weeks are like fullhectic for me
damn
i can like sense more arguments with mum -.- gg man
still trying to find the balannceeee
hopefully the past 2 months arent going to be the reason for my failed vce LOL
I NEED 96+ omgggg
if i dont then...yeh ima like go cry in my room
no wait mum would prob like disown me =.= so i'll go cry in a cardboard box? BAHAHHAHH
ok maybe not -.-

FML ACCOUNTING SAC TMR AND I HAVNT LOOKED AT TEXTBOOK YET
aljdkahdksafksajfashfdksahdsa
not to mention ENG SAC ON WED...havnt evn written a practice essay -.- or reviewed the movie
OHMANNGGG

rightright optimism is the way to go
i smell dinner so BYE FOR NOW..NOT FOREVER!!! -elliot (rollercoaster)



♥SUNdae



p.s. i♥gemma :)