Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LETS DO IT

OKAY GUYSSS

starting today

i am SERIOUSLY going to NOT go on msn or fb outside of school hours :] for a WHOLE WEEK

and this time I AM GOING TO KEEP IT UP!!!

that is...unless anything else gay happens to me

ie lifechanging situations that desperately require online interaction and the like ;]

someone buy me a 4leafclover LOLOL


okok so i admit recently i have NOT been the nerd i am meant to be

and my vce is like being flushed down the drain as we speak

BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I CANT CATCH UP

right right right?? :S

3chapters behind in spesh

2chapters behind in chem

ENG OMG FML

1.5chapters behind in accounting

unimath...dont evn mention it


AS I TRIED (andfailed) TO EXPLAIN TO MUM JUST BEFORE...i AM trying to sort myself out..its just that recently has been a bit..ok a LOT confusing :S

and veryveryvery distracting BAHAHAHHAHAH

oh well i can only blame myself ;[

i need tution for SELF DISCIPLINEE

SO YES i will try to catch up and not let my 11years of hard work go to waste (as chiu would say)



OO YES SPECIAL MENTION;]

TBBS♥

Teck: lol ur d&ms are always interesting BAHAHAHHAH.
you have a big head..yet no brain =.= SHEESH MAN bahaha jks.

TY for being such a good friend ;] and dont forget to TELL ME WHEN UR ABT TO FILL UP
THE DRINKS ;];];];];]

♫"all you ever wanted to do is trust someone to always be around"♫


BUM: you are so lame no offense. even more so thn daffy duck.

i shall always blackmail you with what you did -.- make up for it MY ARSE =.=

i am currently working on the genie thingy BAHAHAHHA 2 down 1 to goooooo.

as for the rest....you should know :)
TY
♫"and its all because of you"♫


B1: you are even more of a douche than the above person =.= sigh. ur judgement..i dunno i'll trust you on this one ;]

TY for being there when i need..and when i dont BAHAHA
dont forget theres always a B2
♫"you are my sunshinee my only sunshinee you make me happy when skies are grey" ♫


SUSHI: wellwellwell do i even need to SAY anything? BAHAHAHHAH you know all my wifey

ILY and you are my knight in shining armor :]

i wish you the best of luck...you always succeed..this time should be no different

♫"why won't you be my blue skies so I can be your sunshine"♫



:D



FORMALDRESS HELP SOMEONE?ANYONE?




♥SUNdae