Saturday, July 18, 2009

whyHARROWthere

I am extremely bored. :]
That is not to say i have nothing else better to do...its just that i cbf doing it :]
ANYWAYYY
I love to complain. so i shall complaing about me NOT having a good nights sleep last night. -.-
But then i guess that was partially because:
1. was msn&fbing till 3.30 am (damnyou bomal)
2. i was testing a new latex pillow thingy...to hard and too high -.-
3. i was being an intellectual and thinking :]
4. i am sooo lost LOOLLLLLL

okok
SOO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT MANNNN
stupid umat coming up
NOT allowed to go out atm
formal ohemgee
deb wth?
speshsac
eng sac
tutions NEED ENG TUTOR
NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LOL seems like im very whiney today :]
OHWELLS

btw ♥CRUSH-david archuleta
(bombom stop copying me and playing it when i play it ;)

okok i cbb writing anymore cos...yer BAHAHHAHAHHAH







is it just me or is something not right :S





♥SUNdae