Wednesday, July 1, 2009

back

AND ONCE AGAIN I HAVE FAILED TO KEEP UP BLOGGING

lalalalala
life is such a bludge
and im so behind in schoolwork
and i cbb starting anything DAMNIT
okayokay STARTING FROM TODAY I SWEAR I WILL DO WORK!!! >:]

anywaysss
MONDAY:
went to DFO :D with T.B.B
AND OMG I SWEAR TO GOD IT WASNT MY FAULT THAT I WOKE UP LATE -.-
brought...did i buy much? well i brought the most anyways. sheeesh you guys didnt even shop much
we went dfo. shopped. then went to the playground across the road and had kiddytime. then went BACK to shops :D (not my fault). then went chelsea?beach AND IT WAS DAMN COLD. ate kebabs. then went home and ate pizza BAHAHAHHAA nicee

TUESDAY:
went computer hunting with mum!!!!!!
and yer we brought a new desktop thingo. WAS GONNA GET LAPTOP buttt i wanted sony and the places we went to only had asus and stuff so yer ;[
FINALLY I DONT HAVE TO USE MUMS LAPTOP.
then SOMEONE WAS LATE PICKING ME UP to go movies.
picked up teck&nat and went to knox. met up with peeps and watched transformers.
omg got home at like 5am this morning
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA slept at 6?
nat decided to crash at mine...SHE SNORES :O baahahahha
so funny
hmm i dont even remember what i did last night
TRANSFORMERS WAS GOOD (Y) but the fighting went on foreverrr..like just finish it already
AND AS IF 2 PEOPLE CAME BACK TO LIFE omg
meganfox is soooooooo yummeh btw :]
then went to princes to playpool/PHOTOHUNT bahahha
i suck

TODAY:
i was planning on going jasons to watch movie with schoolpeeps
BUT IM SO SORRY MUM WONT LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!
T_________T next time i'll invite all you guys over to mine :]

omg what have i been doing these past 2 weeks
i think ive been going out too much :S not good at all.

OHEMGEE my braces are killing me bad
frkn tightened them yesterday and now they're like RAWRAKHSKJDAKSKDH >:@
plus I CHOOSE A LIGHT BLUE COLOR and they gave me some gayass dark blue
so now it looks like i have bits of blue seaweed stuck on my teeth
how attractive LOOOOOOOL

OKAYOKAY list of things i still want to do this holiday:
- SHOPPING!!! i know E.O.F is overrr buttt i still need a black jacket. ankleboots. flats. jumper. and yer :]
- I WANNA GO TO THAT ADDIDAS PLACE THINGY ++ CADBURY FACTORYYYYYYYYY ;] so someone book please
- KARAOKE! wooooot.
- LIBRARY i think i should spend some time studying =.=
- KOREAN BBQ ANYONE? man i wish i knew how to make it. those BBQ places are so damn expensive and im out of kaching$$
- bake cookies or muffins. hmm dunno if i can be bothered though
and the rest of the stuff i cant remember right now ;] so yer BAHAHHAHAHAHHA

OKAY I SHALL GO....err...FACEBOOK now :]


&&BTW BUM IS SUCH A BUM FOR NOT PROPERLY PLAYING THAT GAME >:[



♥SUNdae