Saturday, August 22, 2009

i refuse to diet

MWAHAHAHAHARHHHH
>:]
i am feeling EXTREMELY satisfied with myself
seeing as i was able to successfully persuade mum into buy 3huge asianbread thingos :D
LOOOOOOOOOOL
even though she was complaining abt me being fat and going on a diet the whole time
-.-
still BAHHAAHA


hmmm
so far my plan at nerding out has...been temporarily postponed LOL
my sniffing makes my head go WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOLOL
yes the past 3days i have had PLENTY of sleep :D
well its not like i have much else to do
ANNDD ive watched more tv thn i have in like...AAGGGEEESSSS
LOL using my time VEERRYYY wisely :) BAHAHHA
okok yes i know i should have done some hw
-.-...soonsoonn

OMG WENT DENTIST TODAYYY
mm chose light purple bands and they turned out pink :)
heyhey IM NOT COMPLAINING BAHAHH
buttt omgg the front teeth now HURTLIKEHELL which leaves me a pretty UNsunny sunny

brought more choc chips :) and cocoa powder todayyy
so i expect i shall be making more cookies/cupcakes soon enough


nownow as i have repeatedly told sushi
I WANT TO WATCH MY SISTERS KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rawrrrrrrrrr
its based on Jodi Picoult's novel (all her books are kinda sadish)
has anyone read the book? :D its a good book yeayeayeaaahhh
so sad i cried sooo much :(
and with camerondiaz in the moviee im SUUREE i'll cry if i see it :)
its basically abt a girl (Anna) whos sister (kate) has some disease that i cant remember the name of
and like....to put it harshly her purpose in life is to save her sister from this deadly disease.

"It made me wonder, though, what would have happened if Kate had been healthy. CHances are, I'd still be floating up in Heaven or wherever, waiting to be attached to a body to spend some time on Earth. Certainly I would not be part of this family. See, unlike the rest of the free world, I didn't get here by accident. And if your parents have you for a reason, then that reason better exist. Because once it's gone, so are you." (p8)


seee VERY deep (Y)
yesyes well basically she attemps to sue her parents for her own right to her own body
and yup wont ruin the rest for youuu
:( so saddd


ROFLMAO oh yes i was meant to upload the pics of the cookies i baked
but sooo cbf
right now my main concern is getting mum to buy that stupid disc thingy so i can finally use the comp that is sitting ALL READY on my desk =.=
LOLOL that way i can like scab movies+drama off everyone
YAYYY!!!!!!!!!
mmm mum is making potato&pasta salad atm :D
and I shall have the honor of doing the currychicken sausages + BBQ chicken wings that we brought today
(Y)(Y)
i am so fat
omg
LOLOLOL
BUT YES AS THE TITLE OF THIS ENTRY SAYS
I REFUSE TO DIETTTTTTTTT
not yet anyway
i mean i need all the distraction i can get
unless you want me to sleep even more? LOOLOL

STUPID JASON -.- keeps telling me that i have noticeably gained weight
ROFLMAO YOU SUCK -.-
if i had some alcohol in me i would CRY
but i dontreallygiveashit atm
welll no thats a lie LOOL i still wish there was some kinda magicpill that makes you lose weight..one that actually works??
not i can be bothered looking for one =.= meehhhh
OMG EVEN MY DENTIST COMMENTED ON HOW "SHE LOOKS BETTER WHEN HER FACE IS SLIGHTLY ROUNDER"
im like....errr is it THAT obvious =.= come onnn only 2kg since i started dieting
I NEED TO GO BACK TO MY WEIGHT IN....YR10 :O
damnnn goodtimes (Y)

sushidear lets take up exercising
as soon as i can be bothered im going to go do situps :D and jog
-.- yeh i always say that but like it never lasts for more thn 2days
BAHAHHA OH WELLSSSSSS

right off to put the chicken in the ovennn
byebycicle!!!



♥SUNdae