Wednesday, August 19, 2009

bu zhi dao

missed school today
mums going to be pissed when she comes back home
shes going to ignore me
i know it


i hope this doesnt turn into routine
i refuse to be emo


you seem fine
so im the only one shitting myself probably


i seriously need to not care as much about the whole situation
but right now i cant get it out of my damn head
i'll force it out of my head
i can hide
i know you think i cant hide
maybe i can though. maybe i can hide just enough so that you guys cant hurt me this much
just enough so that im not fully distracted from anything else
enough so that the screwed up thoughts in my head can go away
? do you think i can?


maybe if i keep fakelaughing...it will turn into real laughter :O
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
err no that just sounds out of place


what the hell am i thinking?
argh im so confused
i need someone to just figure it out for me
ITS SO DAMN CONFUSING
why am i even feeling this way this fucked up way
it all comes down to my fault doesnt it
yes


no i dont want to keep thinking about this
i only want to think about my studies right now
eliminate problems
need to find a way to do that


omg why did i even let myself be this fucked
its unfair. to me. to you guys.
i'll fix it
yes? no. i'll try



how long will it take? until things are normal enough for you to stop hiding
im just DYING to know -.-
and also how your feeling right now
is it really fine for you now? is it just me that is sad we cant be normal?


i wish i understood all this shit im feeling
so i can do something about it
but now i dont even know what to do
other than run


oh god


♥SUNdae