Sunday, August 30, 2009

PAIGE!!!!!!

LADIES&GENTLEMEN
INTRODUCING THE LATEST MEMBER OF THE FAMILY
...
PAIGE!!!!!!!!adopted 30/8/09 :)

OHMIGAWWDDD

kk heres the story
on friday i was @ glenny with B1
and we saw this stall full of teddies&dolls :D
AND I SAW PAIGE!! ..except she was too expensive...so i moved my attention on to ISABELLA (which is another teddy that is like $50 LOL and had a cute lil pink dress)
well anywayy i decided to come back on sunday after tution. SO I DID :) i just wanted to have another look at isabella so i can decide whether or not i should buy her....
BUT THEN I SAW PAIGE AGAIN..and how do i put it...it was like love@first sight (with fireworks going BANG BANG in the background) BAHHAHAHA
She looked so sad there :( i wanted to take her home.
BUT OH SO EXPENSIVE!!! $75
see i thought i would only need 40..but i brought 30 more just in case...BUT THATS STILL ONLY 70!!! (and thats all the cash i have at home too!!)
so off i went to the ATM machine to check my balance
$2.23
VERYVERYBAD!!!
so i counted all the coins in my wallet..
$7.50
THATS 27 CENTS SHORT!!!! i was like SIF im going to end up not getting her JUST COS I WAS FRKN 27CENTS SHORT thats the lamest thing ever
ahhh but THANKS TO MY BRAINY BRAIN lol i remembered my schoolpurse..
and what do you know....there were some coins there!!!!
ANYWAY...i went back to the lady with my money
OH SO EMBARRASSING
LOLOL why?? cos i had $55 worth of coins :(
i handed the coins over with very sincere apologies. She looked at me weird...kept smiling and saying "oh thats okk" *chukle*
I WAS LIKE omg it looks like i just tipped out my piggybank or something
which..is kinda true LOLshh
ANYWAYSS..she asks me "so where did you end up getting all the money from?"
and i replied..."well...i have $2.23 left on my bank account"
AND SHE LAUGHED AT ME T____T
"dont worry...my daugher did that too today..she just called me saying she has $3 on her bank account because she brought a belt and shoes. How old are you?"
"um....17"
"oh...well shes 15"
ROFLMAO EMBARRASSING MUCH???????????
yesyes welllll
i now am reallyreally poor
so i guess no movie for me :( awwwwww
:) BUT NOW I HAVE A COLLECTORS TEDDY!!...not very handy if you wanna cuddle her while you sleep though..cos shes delicate + she has a tendancy to shed furr BAHAH

OKIEDOKIE
thats all for now

ily paige♥




♥SUNdae