Sunday, April 19, 2009

photos

I FELT LIKE UPLOADING SOME PICS :D
& also i couldnt get over the fact that i missed out on thurs
so guys....THIS IS WHAT I WAS DOING (look above) WHILE YOU GUYS WERE SINGING K
=[ so sad


have u ever seen a brown polarbear? you have now =]

GUESS WHAT!!!!! this is my new buddy. his name is GREGG
wanna know why i called him GREGG? cos hes a GReen EGG hence GR-EGG ?? get itt??
ahh im so smart

i ♥ gregg

LOL LOOK @ KENZO's FACE :D remind you of notredame much?

BAHAH camwhoring @ sams house. OH LOOK theres a hobo in the background. maybe thats why my face is so ERGH


ANYWAYYYSSSS
im supposed to wake up @ 8 tmr
so i can go bh at 9
so i can get a haircut
and then go lib
ARGH

I HAVE A FEELING THEY"RE GONNA SCREW UP MY HAIR. again.



NIGHTS AND SWEETDREAMS
♥SUNdae