Saturday, April 25, 2009

fridays photos part3: jacks&dinner

BAHHA after school we went to jacks for CHEMMMM
which was a complete bore.
PLUS. we were all dead.tired.&hungry...and the only food was winnies korean biscuits + 4 anzac biscuits. sighhhh



ME&PANDA
lol @ her expression



BAHAHHA OMG PANDA YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN THIS PIC
my turn with the biscuit


EMILYYONG. gees you have anzac biscuit in your mouth and you still want pandas one

ONCE JACKS WAS FINALLY OVER, ME&WINNIE&ALEX.N went to eat at pho
except me&winnie ended up ordering something else BAHAHA


egg noodles with soup and crispy chicken


alex's PHO THAN? err i dunno. its THsomething
basically beef pho :D
WHICH HE FINISHED. EVERY SINGLE DROP OF IT. :O


oh so HUNGRYYYYY


THEN I CONVINCED WINNIE TO ORDER SESAME ICECREAM!!!
wasnt as good as those jap ones..but still love♥


me&winnie waiting to dig in


BAHAHA instead of crossing glasses, we crossed spoons


THEN SOME ICECREAM FELL FROM MY SPOON AND LANDED ON HER SLEEVE.
so i was like..apologizing and wiping it with a napkin
SOORYYYYY
(and no i was not trying to lick the icecream off her sleeve -.-)


mmmm DAYMN icecream is heaven


BAHAH ITS ONE OF THOSE POSES TO SHOW OFF YOUR MUSCLES!!!!
alex taught me.
i bet he practices it all the time XD


another pose. cant see it properly though due to alexs BAD CAMERA SKILLS sheesh


AM I TANK OR WHATT!!!!!!!!!!!
bwahahhaha you better not mess with me betch
or my iron fists are gonna be attracted to your FACE
:P

AND THAT IS ALL

♥SUNdae