Saturday, April 25, 2009

FRIDAYS CAMWHORE


bbytran. sundae. sushi


LOL only sushis fat cheeks are in the pic


linhtran looks ready for bed♥ BAHHA


im WOWing at my own eyebags...they're like...bigger than my eyes


i forgot this was meant to be a ANGRYLOOK pic...so its like..pissed.happy.pissed BAHHA


LINH.ME.PANDA.SUSHI


BAHHA LINHTRAN IS BLURRY IN THIS PIC. you moved you mofo


a good one this time.
linh.jason.me
AAHAH ME&JASON LOOK MATURE. YOU LOOK LIKE UR A KID


asians + terrorist.
BAHAH IM JOKING OKKK!!!!! cf ur cool i♥u
linh.sushi.jason.me.cf


JOEY ON PK's LAP!!!! bahah you dont need to be embarrassed. we all know you do it all the time XD. notice joeys leg sexually posed over pks. its love♥


PK IS SECRETLY ENJOYING IT.
daymn im jealous. i wanna join toooo


bahah dongseng(pk)&unni(me)


oo jason joined. happyfamilytime


pk's WTH-look. RAINERS G-look. & jasons IM-USED-TO-IT-look


pk&linhy. LINH you should have done TBpose


JUK EUL LAE? (is that how you spell it?)
i love being a unni.


JASON THE PUFFERFISH


introducing TRACY the camwhore queen
LOL AT LINH PEEKING OVER OUR HEADS


tracymyhubby. linhmyhubby. pandamy..panda. and me..myself BAHAHHA
oh yum whos noodles are they?
& WHAT is pk doing in the background


camwhore queen comes to the rescue


tracy.sushi.me
WHY IS TRACY SO PROOOOOO


lol take turns being @ bottom. LINHS TURN


MY TURN


SUSHIS TURN
whos fingers are they?


me&desmondddd
his fringe is more girly than me
and his eyes are bigger
daymn he looks prettier than me FULLSTOP. WHAT IS GOING ON HUH???


PAOLO.me.CORDELIA!!! whos birthday was on the day before.
happy 17th my love


YONGSTA AND ME


lunch ended :[
but still time for camwhore with wilson
WHO BEAT ME IN CHEM. :O


LIMBO has joined in. omg andrewlim has the funniest expressions


MELODYYYY♥
notice how i bend down for you.


me&linhtran doing some last minute shots before class


&with pk


LOL tracy's bored of his tbpose
PK GOT SNOBBED!!


oh my hubby♥
& linhtrans fingers
i think its supposed to be something sexual related


damn. she had to bend down too much for me.
otherwise my leg would be perfectly wrapped around her
BAHAHAHA jkksss
i feel lucky♥


AND THAT IS THE END OF THE SCHOOL CAMWHORE PICS.
but still one more post coming up :P

♥SUNdae