Wednesday, April 29, 2009

and shawty got lowlowlow

update

I spent the weekend at the vce&careers expo. Not that interesting..though it was fun going around with mel and trying to get all the freebies.

Had to go dentists to get my braces tightened on monday..except they were like 30mins late, so i ended up going to jacks late :O
so embarrassingggggg
BUUTTTT im glad i went because i got KRISPYKREMES FROM TRUMANNNNN
thankyouverymucho :D
ALSOOOO decided on jacket: size - XS name - SUNdae.
XXS was baggy on me...which is why i got XS. because BAGGY FTW

Tuesday went to mt lib because STUPIDGAYPETER told me to go. But i didnt reply...BAHHAH and he ended up going to state.
BUT STILL its your fault -.-
Then after dinner went to monash lib and studied with teck.


hmmm...in such a crap mood atm.
i dont even know why i bother blogging. BAHAH but it feels nice to write it down without actually TELLING someone. :D:D:D:D


soooooooo
recently i cant get it out of my mind.
and.. i dont knowwww. its like i KNOW ..but i dont want to believe it?
so i keep holding hope..even though i already KNOW what the outcome will be.
Especially after yesterday...even more depressed.
the WHOLEBLOODYDAY today it was all i could think about. i mean...its not even logical?
so right now im meant to be studying for spesh...but so cbf.
binge eating instead.
--

_______________________________________________________________


I HATE YOU.
and how you are

and how you act

and how bad you make me feel

and how you dont even need to do anything to make me feel crap

and how you are so..bloody in you're own universe or something

and how you dont know why i hate you

and how despite all this, i cant hate you

its my fault.



♥SUNdae