Saturday, October 30, 2010

you're hot & you're cold

mMMMmmm

I dont know why I'm not sleeping atm
especially when Im so TIRED RAWR

Today was the most fail study day of my life.
Got to uni at like 12:30 and immediately caught a bus to DTs
poor mother....thinking I was in the library the whole time :(

Went there and chilled....I dont even remember what we did anymore LOL
Waited for ray to come with the pancake batter & icecreammm <3
Unfortunately pancakes were such a big fail 
like...4 people happened to decide to dye their hair =.=
SOOOOO waited for them before we headed off to CHELSEA BEACHHH WOOOO
Siu, Chris, Dee, Terr, Steph, Ray, Tung, Evelyn, Jason, James
<3

Lovely day :)
Unfortunately I wasnt wearing bathers so I spent the whole time resisting the temptation to go in the water just so I wouldnt get my bra wet.
Knowing me...I had to do something stupid.
As soon as we got back to DTs I jumped in the shower and realised that OH GEE I just went in the shower with my DAMN BRA ON
WASTE OF EFFORT TRYING TO NOT GET IT WET AT THE BEACH
>:[

ANYWAY after my failwhale
we watched beauty&the geek :D
then gossipgirl
then vampire diaries
:D
Still heeaaappppss behind on vampdiaries though :(
omgah she so hawt

Went to glenny to eat dinner & coffee & maccas with the same peeps (+ shawn, - evelyn & ray)
or rather, iced chocolate YUMMEH


OMGAH someone was wearing 
matchingggg :D

Back to DTs
then the lovely & kind bomal (YEAH YOU"LL READ THIS) & ishan& gu jun pyo came and took me home 
:) 



******


Even the best days have their sunsets
zzzz
sometimes this thing in the back of my head pisses me off
makes everything so much harder >:[
and it makes me so much greedier