Tuesday, October 12, 2010

101






Today (or rather the day that just past a few minutes ago) 
marks the 100th day you have left.
So technically...right now is the start of 101 days without you.
And it still doesnt feel real.
I kind of dont want it to...

I wonder if you are disappointed in me?
Because I'm disappointed in myself.
All the things you did, 
and wanted me to learn, 
was so I could become a stronger person.
And yet...I have become weak
Fragile.

100 days later, I still cry at night sometimes.
I still blame you.
I still feel guilty.

But what if you leaving was also meant
to push me one step closer to being 
stronger, more independent, 
the person you want me to be?





I never got the chance to say a proper goodbye
but if I did...then I would most certainly tell you
I love you.
6.7.10







*********




Just to clarify things
not everything in my blog is like about romance and shizz
for example this blog isnt 
Please dont try and relate everything to my lovelife