Monday, October 11, 2010

DT in the house

I feel so guilty for eating that fried noodle 20mins ago...

ANYWAYY
This weekend has been quite awesome :)




FRIDAY NIGHT
Went over to Dee/Terr's around 4.
hung out till everyone got there


Went over to boxhill to have korean bbq buffet  at 8
OMGAWD SO GOOOOODDDD
Def worth the $28.50 :)


Was meant to go home after...but everyone decided to have a drinkup back at DTs instead
soo....:S after a RAWR call to mum I decided I would go too
Made the right choice (Y) defs worth it :D


Battled kouhei to see to who could shoot the waterbottle with nerf guns more accurately.
Being the insanely awesome person I am...I WON 
IN YO FACE
kiddingggg

THen the drinking began (Y)
4 bottles of Chivas, 3 bottles of coke and HEAPS of green tea
Im proud to say I didnt throw up or become overly drunk :)
Played Kings for a while
LOLOL I LOVE YOU GUYS
FUNNIEST EVVERRR


LOL @ rainer making his speech
LOL @ linh walking into the flyscreen
LOL @ kouhei and the park...
LOL @ the awesome "I never..."s
LOL @ dee in the bathroom
LOL @ rainer not shutting up when everyone was trying to sleep
LOL @ rainer trying to spoon kouhei&tung ROFLMAOOOO
LOL @ rainer "im feeling so horny man...can I rape you?"


SUCH A GOOD NIGHT!!!
Ended up sleeping at around 5am?
OHMYLORD rainer would not shuttup
And when he finally did...him and kouhei snoring
RAGGEEE I WANT TO SLEEPPP NOOOBSS
Despite all that, still managed to doze off teehee :)





Had to wake up at 10 though to go home, shower then head to the dentist :(
well...least IM GETTING MY BRACES OFF THIS YEAR :D
the END of this year I mean....
like...december -.-




ANYWAYY went to DTs again afterwards cos I was a loner at glen and mum wasnt home and I didnt want to waste precious freedom time trapped up at home by myself studying
LOL good chilling (Y)




TODAYY I woke up at like 4:30
:S after 15hours of sleep
yeeaahhhh bad :(
BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.. I managed to clean my room
And wash the clothes
and vacuum my floor! which I have never ever done before
ohcrap....I think I left the clothes in the washing machine..FML




ANYWAY after dinner ray ishan nancy youry came over
Went over to a park and chilled.
:( felt like the biggest 5th wheeler since ray&youry were on the seesaw and ishan&nancy were on the monkeybars
and they were all talking softly
..and I was on the rocking horse
RIDING SOLO YO!



LOL got even worse when after a while they ALL went on the monkey bars ROFLMAO
:(



Came back to my place at like 11 to play UNO
EHEHEH I WON BOTH ROUNDS
too pro man






My 9am lecture got cancelled so I start at 10 tmr :D
Either way I'm going to have trouble waking up :(
SOO... I shall be going to sleep
Hopefully 
Maybe




** BTW SHOUT OUT TO RAY 
SINCE HES BEING GAY 
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW AYE?
GO TO SLEEP OKAY
YOU HAD YOUR WAY
IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY
LOL JAY KAY




BYEE PEEPS