Wednesday, April 21, 2010

hi

There are a lot of things that changes over time.
Sometimes change is wanted.
or needed.
or inevitable.
Sometimes it is irreversible.

Since last year, many friendships have faded away.
But new ones have formed.
I dont see the people I used to be close to as much as I used to.
But that doesnt mean I dont care about you.
Because the thing good about close friends is that even if you havnt talked to eachother for a week a month, when you see eachother again you still feel like you can confide in them and count on them for support.
Whether that be advice. Or just someone to listen to you.





Even though so many things have happened during the time we have met.
You are still the same.
From the day I met you till now, you are still the kind, caring and dependable person I admire and look up to.
Like back then, like now, you still manage to make me feel better after talking to you.
You still treat me better than I deserve.
Even if you are just pretending that nothing has changed.
I still thank you.
Because you're support means a hell of a lot to me.





So many things has changed since last year.
But I have to thank those people who are still my close friends.
Even if we dont see eachother 5 times a week. I still feel like nothing has changed when I am with you.
Thanks for making me laugh when its raining.
Thanks for comforting me when I need a hug.
Thanks for telling me off when I need it.
Thanks for being truthful.
But most of all
Thanks for accepting me as who I am.
The good and the bad included.
I LOVE YOU BABIES!!!



Yes im being incredibly corny and mushy.
But I just wanted to remind you that I still care for you.
Even if we might not talk as much.
You should all know who you are :)




S