Wednesday, April 14, 2010

102

LOVE IS IN THE AIRRRR♥

I just got told that someone was a very lucky girl today TEEHEE!
NAWW IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
I hope this time it works out better than previous experiences...
and that you DONT do the thing you always do after like a month AHAHAH

ALSO i would like to wish you THE BEST OF LUCK for the thing you are doing right now :)
SORRY THE REST OF YOU GUYS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GOING ON ABOUT.
Confidentiality mwahahah
BuT YEH! I reallyreally hope you make it.
♥ you sooo much xxxxxx!




......................................................................................................





As time goes by
And I see more of the world
I start to question all the things I used to think were true.
Not everyone is as nice like I used to think.
Things you think had no meaning can be interpreted completely differently.
Theres so much stuff that I start to feel unsure about.

By now most people have moved on from the childhood fantasies of fairytales and happy endings.
Like youry♥ told me today...she realised ages ago
that fairytales dont happen.
I used to think everyone would have their own story at some point in their lives.
But now it seems that only a VERY few people ever experience anything remotely like those asian dramas.
Its so hard to find that pure and innocent love we all read about in our bedtime stories in this world.


Yet I still choose to be a kid
And continue dreaming.
Am I being stupid and naive?





s