Friday, November 5, 2010

aftermath

OK yeah I'm just going to keep alternating between blogs because I cant make up my mind which one to stick to so...SUCK.


SO I WATCHED 
BARBIE FAIRYTOPIA 
last night
Cute movie.

She looked quite stunning in the cover. BUT HELLO? There were only like..what 10 seconds? of her with her hair down. GOSH.
IF YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL SILKY CASCADING BLONDE CURLS LIKE THAT
WHY KEEP IT IN A DAMN BUN!!!

Fairy stupid if you ask me.
AHAHHAH GETTIT??
FAIRY stupid? like....FAIRLY stupid? ohohoho
(please refrain from commenting that MYJOKES are fairylame...cos they're AWESOME)


ANYWAYY heres the trailer :D :D



BIBBLE IS SO ADORABLE.
It's her little puff ball...not quite sure what that is but I want one.
AND HE CANT TALK nawwww 
he kind of just...make sounds.


So the whole movie is about Elina - which get this....IS A WINGLESS FAIRY how scandalous - going on a journey across Fairytopia to save her world from being taken over by the evil Laverna. Its like a MASSIVE garden and they live in flowers that have AUTOMATIC DOORS/PETALS!!! HOHSHIZZZ!! AndAND the middle of the flower is their bed...and theres LIGHTS TOO! So damn crazy. Who needs a mansion when they can have a flower that opens their petals for you without you even having to open it yourself :D
As with all Barbie movies...it ends with the evil fairy being defeated, her world being restored to peace, and her finally getting a pair of magical wings as thanks from the Enchantress. 


I swear there is a love triangle going on in here.
See...because she cant fly, her mode of transportation for the majority of this film is on a butterfly called Hue. There is this part where they fly down to where the mermaids are and eat a magic seaweed thing that enables them to breathe underwater (kinda like Gillyweed in Harry Potter). How on earth a butterfly is able to fly/swim underwater is beyond me, but who am I to question the logic of Fairytopia right?
So anyway the mermaid prince Nalu helps them escape and love blossoms. 

So Elina and Nalu like eachother right?
WELL GET THIS! I swear that HUE ALSO HAS FEELINGS FOR HER! Because well he keeps going on her journey and says its 'his duty'..psh more like duty to his HEART.
Two guys...One fairy.
HMMM....I wonder who she chooses
well seeing as there is a Barbie Mermadia sequel where she goes and saves prince Nalu from Laverna's evil henchmen...Im guessing she prefers her fish over butterflies.
Well there IS a barbie Mariposa sequel too about butterfly fairies but it has nothing to do with Hue...who is just a butterfly. I think.

"I believe I can flyyy 
I believe I can touch the skyyyy"
LOL JOKES I dont have magic fairy wings :(

SO WHY AM I WRITING UP NONSENSE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT AND ISNT OF MUCH IMPORTANCE TO ME EITHER?
Well I'm hungy but I cant be bothered making food.
And I dont want to have to start revising for OSCE's already after yesterday's epic fail.


I will end here.
To procrastinate more.