Tuesday, November 2, 2010

abcdeFUDGE

WHYYYYY
WHY MUST GOD PUNISH ME IN THIS WAY

I have now determined that symtoms from yesterday were def NOT hayfever...because the WHOLE DAMN NIGHT I COULDNT SLEEP.
Had to get up like 4 times to blow my nose.
AND THIS MORNING ITS STILL THE SAME.

Blocked nose that I have to forcibly clean out every 5mins or so.
Sore irritated throat.
Headache.
And the drowsy/tired feeling.

Somehow this doesnt feel like a normal cold to me.
OMGG I googled it....and found something called SINUSITUS
IT BETTER NOT BE THAT
Because apparently the it can last YEARS if its chronic
and even if i have acute viral sinusitus its still like...7-10days?
And did I mention my exam is in like 48 hours?
OH and I STILL NEED TO ACTUALLY STUDY?
LIKE....START?


Yeah yeah if i had studied earlier I wouldnt be this stressed out I KNOWW
FUDGE!!!!
FUDGING POOP
FUDGE YOU MOTHERFUDGER WHO PASSED THIS DAMN VIRUS TO ME! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND INFECT YOU WITH A HIV INFECTED NEEDLE!




bye.
off to blow out the gross stuff in my nose
sounds so appealing doesnt it




** P.S part 2 of my rant on the other blog http://sunsquared.wordpress.com/