Sunday, August 22, 2010

be green

I woke up at 8am today to take the 8:4o tram to CAMBERWELL MARKETS.
YES
:)
My first time ever op shopping/ flea market shopping/ 2nd hand shopping WHATEVERRRR.
So exciting man.
I old stuff...like all antique and vintage LOLOLOL
Cept all the real antique jewellery and watches and stuff are $$$$
No fear.
Thats why I'm investing like 13 years of my life so that one day I can call myself Dr Sun
and do prostate exams right?
OK I KID I KID
No prostate exams.
Hopefully.
Ew.

ANYWAYY
I have yet to take pics of the stuff but basically I bought
- Cue blazer
- Portmans blazer
- old (AND YES LINH THERE ARE LIKE 10 HOLES IN IT) baggy gay jumper that I will prob never wear out omfg
- black cardi
- Lacoste jumper
- Rusty bag
notbad?



Got back home and mum told me to never go again cos she doesnt want me wearing other ppls clothing but like IM HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT OKAY
RECYCLING FTW
Plus its so different to normal shopping :) FUNFUNFUN

Ok next time I am SOOO going to hunt down some real old jewellery.
No wait maybe save up some more money first then go buy some real jewellery.
Or...I could just get new stuff.
OR NOT cos old stuff rocks your jocks.





Oh and while Im in the mood. I would also like to say that whatever it is you are dealing with you probably dont know the whole story so try not to be so quick to judge or take on a definite position because you could end up hurting someone.
And yes we have all done it. I do it too.


s