Sunday, July 18, 2010

WELCOME:D



May I introduce the newest member of my family.....
COCO!


ISNT SHE ADORABLE?

Mummys back :)
Yes it probably means no more going out at night for kebab runs and the like but I'm glad shes back.



Things I have achieved this holiday?
- signed up to gym :D
- shopping
- ate korean bbq
- HOTPOT
- lost my memory
- bruised my self numerous times
- cooked
- brought curtains?
- watched 6 movies in a row and pulled and allnighter
- went to a drive in
- bashed up my bed
- cried....watching notebook
- realised how glad I am to have such awesome friends
- said sorry ... only like 1000 times? (not that I remember)
- worn someone elses clothes
- sleepovers!
- watched soccer
- kicked a soccer ball
- clean up my room
- saved my teddybear from being violated
- dressed up
- had someone else take my contacts off for me :P
- had food cooked by someone else
- slept for 16 hours
- went to a birthday party
- lost something
- got back something I had lost
- helped someone (I hope?)
- did someones hair
- did something wrong
- got told off for doing something wrong
- gotten pissed
- lied to someone
- sang karaoke
- watched a movie
- snuck into a movie
- gotten drenched in the rain
- fell over


And thats all I can be bothered writing

Now off I go to watch some Eddie Murphy movie with my dear mother whom I love very much
and not just because she brought back an LV bag
YAY!


One more thing.
Im incredibly sorry but I dont think I can give you what you want.
:( Despite the fact that I am dreading it... I will try to find an opportunity to tell you.
Sorry


BYEEEE
x