Monday, June 21, 2010

KAWAIII



My latest crush:
LEE HONG KI





eHE HE HE
HE is the definition of CUTE okay.
JUST LOOK AT HIM.
HE MELTS YOUR HEART FASTER THAN A FIRE MELTS CHOCOLATE.
LOL I mean...aaron & Nichkhun are still <3




Shame he likes older girls though.
WHATS WITH THE WHOLE CUTE GUYS LIKING OLDER GIRLS.
HUH HUH HUH THINK WE"RE NOT MATURE ENOUGH??
Okay yeah good point.

NOWORRIES MANG
Give it another...4years and i'll be the 'older mature sophisticated lady'
oHO HO HO

Wait no that sounds a bit like a cougar
ew

OK FINE
I"LL JUST BE MATURE FOR MY AGE :) that way i'll be the older mature sophisticated lady without actually being...older.


DOESNT HE REMIND YOU OF LIKE A TEDDYBEAR OR SOMETHING
ok maybe more like a kitten






On a more depressing note
(hey you knew this was coming)
I am such a douche LOL

#1
I mistook my exam date to be the coming this THURSDAY...when its actually WEDNESDAY :S

#2
I have only read 1 chapter of anatomy...which is <1%>

#3
I FORGOT TO CHOOSE A SELECTIVE FOR NEXT SEMESTER!!! crapcrapcrap
And now even though it says that allocate+ should be open for adjustments...well its NOT. Its CLOSED. so.....whatthehell does that mean?

#4
I have gained weight from all the procrastination I have been doing these past 3 weeks.
CANNOT WAIT to finish exams and use shopping as exercise.
OHOHOHO end of financial year sale (Y)

#5
Apparently I now have to change my dentist appointment cos I wont be HOME on thursday..Idont think. That means it will probably be pushed back another 2weeks+ because the stupid dentist is always booked out.

#6
I realised today that the skyroof thingy in my toilet is cracked. So if another storm hits...it might break or something that is NOT nice. ESPECIALLY since we cant reach up there and patch it up or anything.

#7
We're down to our last toilet roll. I wonder if we already brought some more LOOL
(Do not fear I have an extensive supply of tissues at hand should I run out)

#8
I have a screwed up sleeping pattern which involves sleeping at 4-7am and waking up at...4-7pm.


OKAYOKAY I WILL TRY TO GO TO SLEEP NOW AND SEE IF I CAN WAKE UP EARLIER TMR :D

Nights



s²