Thursday, June 10, 2010

FAIL allnighter

THIS POST WAS WRITTEN LAST NIGHT. didnt get to post it though LOLOL


sup chigganiggafrigggawigga*

* this title was not intended to insult or cause any emotional/psychological harm

As you can tell from the heading...I was meant to pull and allnighter tonight with YOURYKIM.
UNFORTUNATELY I spent way too long cleaning out the junk in my room and came here a
t like..9? THEN to my utter horror Youry says that SHE DOESNT THIN
K SHE CAN PULL AN ALLNIGHTER BECAUSE SHES TOO TIRED! LOLOL

But I have decided I will stay up all night regardless
Hopefully -.-
DAMN YOU KOREAN
LOLOL JKS BABBBEEEEE ♥



HEYHEY look what I found! on wikihow!
It came up with a list of 20 steps for an successful allnighter
AND I have systematically crossed the steps that I am NOT following
Hopefully you guys can do better than me when YOU are cramming for exams/assignments.



TEEHEE