Thursday, December 23, 2010

and make the leap, cause your feet always know where to go

AW MAN I havnt posted in ages.

Well lets see.
Today started off well. 
Woke up atound 10am (6 HRS SLEEP MAN!) and went for brekky&coffee with mum. Then we headed down to springvale to buy some asian book thingo for Justins christmas present (and BBT ofcourse). Decided to go chaddy because she still hasnt gotten me a present cos well...I dunno what to ask for?
Ended up buying SUNNIES!!
2 actually.
Well 2 + a free one cos every 2 sunnies you get they let you do like a random pick from a christmaslooking box. yeaaahhhh

Gucci <3
Dsquared

BUT TOOK SO FREAKING LONG
THENNNN went around looking for a white gold anklet (cos I want one for christmas) but only found ONE and it was a bit too thick and didnt look that pretty so yeah..fail.
2 days till christmas I still dont have a present.
:(
I was meant to go Chinabar buffet with bomal but stupid red ninja assasin decided to pay a visit
So instead of eating various delicacies and stuffing my face with everything-but-seafood....I am here in bed. And thats where I'll stay for the rest of the night.
And depending on if my FREAKING CRAMPS go away by tmr morning....yeah
AND I WAS MEANT TO GO ST KILDA BEACH TMR
GAAAAHHHHH

On the plus side
5 days till CHINAA <3




& now for my antidote to cramps
BARBIE & THE 12 DANCING PRINCESSES :D