Sunday, September 19, 2010




Why did you have to go and do all the things that you did

and leave me behind to think it over and over?
:(




I dont feel like myself lately.
Its kinda funny and weird... LOL like when you used to wish you were someone else?
yeah... except now you kinda are?
Okay that doesnt even make sense.
Have you ever felt like that?
When you realise that you are just not you.
You do things or feel things the real you wouldnt have?
I dont know dont wanna think about it RAWR
:( have to do my ATSI mental health report now ... due tmr LOOOL yes thats right last minute again.



she looks like a mermaid <3



********


I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much :)
even if you are 5621.35 miles away



no actually...you are much much further