Saturday, March 6, 2010

end of week1

HEY GUYS

So i would like to say i havnt had TIME to blog...but really ive just been too bludgy to get my arse on and type.
WHICH IS WHY im attempting to do a makeup one.

ERR china
yeah that went well AHHAHA
didnt shop as much as i would have liked to
but me and mum ended up bringing over 70kgs of stuff back
which is like 30kgs over the limit.
THANKFULLY we had 'connections' rofl to get us through otherwise we wud be fined like HEAPS.


HOLY FARRRRRRRM
THE HAIL
lol sorry guys
BUT THEY HAIL
OMGG
IM LIKE FRKN HOME ALONe and mum calls saying its gonna rain so i have to take the clothes in
AND THN WHEN I GET IN THRU THE DOOR I HEAR ALL T
HIS BANGING NOISE
and im like wth
AND THESE GOLFBALLS JUS COME FLYING

WTH IS WRONG WITH MELBOURNE
omg 2012 isnt evn HERE yet
I STILL WANNA LIVE for 2 YEARS





okayokay anywayys
back to the china trip LOL
err had my bday there!!! which was pretty good seeing as like the WHOLE of the chinese/asianpopulation was celebrating for me
CHINESE NEW YEAR!! ahha
or VALENTINES day
whichever you like more

also got $$ as expected
and daddy got me a necklace!!
diamond+whitegold yummehh
her name is snowdrop :)

err i had 2 pet mice for the duration of my stay LOL
they are cute AS man
and i also had the chance to cuddle my cousins cousins puppy LOL


THis is what we brought back to AUS :D :D
- LUGGAGE wooo (70kgs checked in and prob 15ish carry on)
- PERFUME. Gucci flora and Lancome Hypnose
-CHOCOLATE OMGOMG they had HERSHEYs KISSES which i havnt seen in AUS

much ♥
S