Tuesday, September 9, 2008

theres a narrow line between SLOW and DUMB =.=

SIGHHH

i
stuffed
piano
exam
.

BUT HEY!! its over at least =D
&& for once...im not stressing out LOL. coz ive kinda given up hope already
well this is gonna be my worst result EVER for piano =.=
my record so far:
gr2: A+
gr5: A+
gr7: A
gr8: ??? (C? B?)

ANYWAYS.
ohmigawd.
i am such a dumbass
kkkk this morning..i went to the bus stop (of rather i RAN)
&& i watched the bus go past ROFLMAOO
so i waited for the next bus
but then it was getting close to 8:30
so i called mum && she came to drive me to school instead
KK so i arrived in time
&& i was sitting on the steps outside music centre when..
suddenly i realised that mel & panda were already gone.
&& im like...OH CRAP WE HAVE ENGLISH FIRST PERIOD...am i late ?!!?
(ms scholes is UUBERscary)
so i 'walk briskly' to P9
and the classroom is empty...
and there were hardly any people walking around.
so im like...hmm mayb im really early??
i decide to walk back up so i can check a timetable.
and then i meet winnie on the way
shes like... UR REALLY LATE go check the library
so i 'briskly walk' up to the library..
and i still cant find my class
so then i go down to the yr12 lockers to check timetable
AND I COULDNT FIND MY ENGLISH CLASS WRITTEN ON THE SHEET THINGO
so im like..WTH MANNN
i go to the yr11 lockers
AND I STILL COULDNT FIND MY CLASS
i kept checking my diary..and my timetable says FIRST PERIOD ENGLISH
so im like...full on lost && stressing myself
....
and then i realise i was looking at mondays timetable
HAHAHAHAHAA
because i didnt come to school on monday...so i kinda thought today was monday
and on mondays i have eng first
but when i was checking the timetables @ lockers..i was looking at TUESDAY
and i realised i had accounting
so i 'briskly walked' once again down to B3
=.=
&& everyone was looking @ me like..WTHH ur 20mins late
but at least i didnt get a latepass =D=D=D

okokok anyways
what was the point of writing this long piece of thingymajigy that you dont care about?
well...i just had an epiphany:
i think my heads stuffed up =]=]

(btw this hypothesis was further proved when at recess desmond tried to tell me some jokes...and i didnt get what HAPPYHAPPYTIME was...so he had to do a body gesture to get me to understand.
and then i didnt get the punchline of the joke =.=
or whatever you call the answer of a joke )

OK.
end of report.
goodnight.
and dont let the bed bugs bite.
if they do....
THEN BITE THEM RIGHT BACK. those son of a MAGGOTs